Chicken chukka fry recipe: Simple, quick make, aromatic, delicious, yummy, tasty, appetizing, absolutely enticing…I don’t have words to describe…its a must try is all that I could conclude…please do try and let me know your comments…
250 gms boneless chicken( cut into smaller pieces)
3 tbl spn curd
1 tblspn chilli powder
1 tblspn ginger garlic paste
1/4 tspn turmeric powder
1/2 tbl spn pepper powder
1/4 tbl spn cummin powder
1/2 small sized lemon
2 stalks of curry leaves
1/2 tbl spn fennel seeds
Salt to taste
1. In a bowl, mix chicken pieces with curd, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, pepper powder, cummin powder, 1/2 tbl spn ginger garlic and lemon juice extracted from half lemon. Keep it in freezer for 15 minutes.
2. Heat 2-3 tbl spn oil in a pan. Add the fennel seeds and the remaining 1/2 tbl spn ginger garlic paste. Sauté for a minute and then add the chicken pieces.
3. Add very little water and cook in medium flame with closed lid for 10-15 minutes(cooks faster as the pieces are small). Stir inbetween to avoid sticking to pan.
4. After 10-15 minutes, stir in high flame until the chicken pieces become dry. At this stage add the curry leaves. Sauté for a minute and switch of the stove.
5. Now your chicken chukka fry is ready. Its absolutely aromatic and delicious. Serve with rice or roti