Egg tomato scramble recipe:
Yet another easy to make recipe from my mom! It’s simple, delicious and a great accompaniment for the main course.
1/2 medium sized onion (finely chopped)
2 Bangalore tomatoes(finely chopped)
2 green chilies(each slit into two halves)
1/4 tbl spn fennel seeds
1/2 tbl spn pepper powder
1/4 tbl spn cummin powder
1/4 tspn turmeric powder
Few sprigs of coriander leaves(finely chopped)
Salt to taste
1. Heat 2 tbl spn oil in a pan and add the fennel seeds. Then add the onions, green chilies and sauté until the onions becomes translucent.
2. Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, salt and sauté until oil separates from the edges.
3. Keep in low flame and break the eggs one by one into the pan.
4. Keep in medium flame. Scramble the eggs and keep stiring till it solidifies.
5. Switch off the stove. Add pepper powder, cumin powder and finely chopped coriander leaves – stir well and serve hot with rice or roti