Badam Sweet recipe:
Badam : 1 cup
Sugar : 1 & 1/2 cups
Ghee : 2 cups
Milk : 1/4 cup
Saffron: 1/4 tspn(optional)
1. Soak Badam in water for 5 to 6 hours.
2. Peel the skin of the soaked badam and grind it with some milk so you get a paste consistency. Grind it in such a way that the Badam paste is coarse and not too fine so it adds texture and taste.
3. Take a plate or tray, apply ghee and keep it aside.
4. In a pan , add the badam paste, sugar and 1 cup ghee and mix well.
5. Now keep the pan over the stove and stir the ingredients in it. Add the rest of ghee and stir occassionally till oil separates from the edges of the badam mix.
6. As th oil separates, and when the paste is non sticky, transfer it to the tray and let it cool. Sprinkle saffron over it
7. After 10 mins cut it in square or diamond shape of your choice
8. Now taste and enjoy the delicious Badam sweet